Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Girlfriend



My girlfriend, Jocelyn Jane Toquero, for those of you that don't know is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Now I know what some of you are thinking: "Of course she's Beautiful" and i'm saying ya i know, but let me define BEAUTIFUL! just to clarify how beautiful:

Beautiful is Being completely unique in your own personal way.
Beautiful is owning your woman power and putting yourself first
Beautiful is being vulnerable enough to admit that sometimes you forget about your woman power, and you have to get back on track
Beautiful is "breathing loudly" sometimes when your asleep (snoring)
Beautiful is laughing so hard that you accidently Snort! :)
Beautiful is loving your boyfriend so much that you would rather spoon feed him then let him just eat :)
Beautiful is saying "I Love You" at least three times a day
Beautiful is loving an activity so much that you nick name it. . ."Snuggies". Snuggies: adj. meaning to snuggle
Beautiful is agreeing that you'd rather stay in on a saturday night to snuggies and watch a movie
Beautiful is getting so excited that your hands shake so much your body vibrates and your smile streches so much your neck widens and you say something like "ooooooohhhh i can't wait"
Beautiful is smooches all over your face!

Beautiful is my girlfriend and I love her!

And it happens to be her Birthday today so call her, write her, or send a card cause she is Beautiful!

I love you baby! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

joclyn is beautiful! I love your post, it's beautiful!

Malea and Parx said...

aww you are such a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Scott, just found your blog on Ali's!

This is the sweetest post I've ever seen! She's a lucky girl! Hope all is well!!

Mikell Sullivan

Anonymous said...

Men years ago would never have expressed such vulnerability! Most mens egos stopped them from expressing thier true feelings. Congratulations for being brave enough to be a REAL man.