Sunday, March 9, 2008

I might share my world.

I figure i should share my world with the world. :) this paragraph is something i wrote a while ago. but i like it. it shows me where I was a year ago. which seems like ages ago. literally ages. i feel like i'm four years older than i was a year ago. is that possible? YES. anything is possible.


Who are you? I don't know. I don't know who I am. Not really. I don't think anyone really knows. If we really knew then it would probably be too much for us to handle. I know a little. I know that is why I am here. I'm here to find the I am of myself, and remember what and who I am. But also become what i once was. I remember things from time to time. things I shouldn't normally remember but I have experienced them for what seems like in another lifetime but really it was only a moment ago. I have these things inside me and they will never leave. I am thankful for that. I love new experiences and life is definitely full of them. I used to be a person who was so afraid of the future that i would think about it constantly and worry what i would become and who i would be. I wished for talents and security. I have received all that i have needed and a lot that i have asked for. I believe that coincidences aren't really what they seem. they are more of a choice that you have already made. then you go through it to understand why you made that choice. Life is Life. and Love is close to the same story. Love is inside of you. either you are love or you don't choose love. I love all of you with a passion. I learn constantly always looking and mostly listening. I am who I am . Be still and know that I am. Be still and know. Be still. BE

No comments: